Museums & Attractions Industry
Run ticketing, POS, ecommerce and more from a single platform
The challenges you face
We know that businesses in the Entertainment industry face problems with:
- Using multiple systems to control POS, ticketing, membership, web store and back-end financials and inventory.
- Not having enough control over ticket distribution and selling, particularly to third-party resellers.
- Manually rekeying data.
- Long, over-complicated processes.
- Long wait queues and overcrowding within attractions.
- Lack of data to provide insights into how to improve operations.
If you can relate to some of these problems with your museum or attraction, don’t worry! Luckily, with Mercurius IT you are covered with NP entertainment, a solution configured specifically for businesses working in the Attractions industry wanting to optimise their operations.
Why choose Mercurius?
Working closely with NaviPartner has given us a deep understanding of the Entertainment industry and the challenges that come with it, allowing us to work closely with you to overcome them. Run your business more effectively with NP Entertainment and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Functionality you need
- Ticketing – Issue tickets directly from your POS or online, with real-time synchronisation of ticket sales.
- Member Management – Automate processes related to handling member cards and memberships. Maintain an overview of your visitors and members and keep track of your business relationships and sales opportunities.
- Access Control – Use a ticket scanner to validate paper tickets, member cards and smartphone tickets, allowing quicker entry into the venue.
- Ecommerce – Use an ecommerce web store to promote your attraction and sell tickets/products. Direct integration with Business Central handles all back-end processes.
- POS – Sell tickets at the front desk, products in the gift shop and food & drink in the café with POS functionality available for static tills and mobile/tablet devices.
- Financial management – Post to your general ledger, chart of accounts and general journals; working with multiple currencies, bank accounts and budgets throughout the solution.
- Supply chain management – Manage your sales and purchase orders with transactions posted into journals. Track your inventory as it moves location with reports to optimise space using picking processes.
- Human resources – Group, track and organise employee information based on different criteria, post expenses against employee cards and track employee timesheets.
Microsoft Business Central
Read more information about Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Application.
Get a free quote
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Pricing
Enjoy Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central across any of our three bundles and add Team Member licenses at £6 per user/month.
Dynamics 365 Business Central
Our recent blog posts have showcased our newest solution for the Museums & Attractions industry, NP Entertainment. By now, you may have recognised the issues you’re facing due to using disparate systems or a selection of Excel spreadsheets to run your museum, zoo...
Choosing the best IT systems to run your museum, theme park or zoo is a daunting task. With so much going on across the site, you likely have to consider processes across point of sale, ticketing and admissions, financials, CRM, inventory and more. You may imagine...
If you're anything like most businesses in the Museums & Attractions industry, you likely use a selection of IT systems to support your operations. You may have one solution for point-of-sale, another for ticketing, another for financials and inventory and so on....