Fashion & Apparel Industry
The Challenges you face
We know that businesses in the retail and ecommerce industry face problems with:
- Allocating stock between brick-and-mortar stores, websites and other channels to create a truly omni-channel experience.
- Managing hundreds or thousands of SKUs and adding new products on a regular basis.
- Easily managing colour and size variants for each product without creating separate SKUs.
- Effectively planning production to ensure the products arrive in store at the optimal time
- Getting accurate real-time inventory and sales data across channels.
If you can relate to any of these problems, you’re not alone. Luckily, Mercurius TailorMade is built on leading Microsoft technology and is specifically configured for the Fashion & Apparel industry.
Why choose Mercurius?
Over the years we have worked with many Fashion & Apparel businesses, from manufacturers to wholesalers to e-retailers. This means we are ideally placed to understand the unique challenges you face and we can work closely with you to help overcome your business challenges efficiently and cost-effectively. We have developed Mercurius TailorMade as a specific platform to provide the functionality you need to run a successful Fashion & Apparel business in today’s competitive environment.
Functionality you need
- Financial management—Post to your general ledger, chart of accounts and general journals; working with multiple currencies, bank accounts and budgets across the solution.
- Contacts & accounts—Manage leads and customers and keep track of business relationships and sales opportunities.
- Supply chain management—Manage sales and purchase orders with transactions posted into journals. Track inventory as it moves location and manage items on a bin level, optimising space with automated reports.
- Human resources—Group, track and organise employee information based on experience, skills or education and post expenses against employee cards.
- Barcode scanning—Save time and reduce rekeying errors by using OCR technology for barcode scanning on any iOS or Android device.
- Mercurius TailorMade—Manage the complex matrix required for the Fashion & Apparel industry effortlessly, simplify Product Data Management (PDM) including multiple size/colour systems and accelerate the creation of Sales Orders, Purchase Orders and Bills of Material.
Customer Story - Memo FashionsRead how Memo Fashions worked with Mercurius IT to deliver significant productivity improvements in the Fashion & Apparel industry.
Get a free quote
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Pricing
Enjoy Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central across any of our three bundles and add Team Member licenses at £6 per user/month.
Enhance your solution
Pick and choose what you need to get the functionality you require.
Supply Chain Optimisation
Get a free quote
What success looks like to our customers
Working with Mercurius really helped us think about how we could improve our business.
Their solution has addressed many of the problems we faced and has made a real difference to our business productivity; ultimately helping our bottom line.Prateek Banthia