Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Increase customer satisfaction with intelligent scheduling, native mobile support and remote asset monitoring to help you get the job done right the first time.
What is Dynamics 365 for Field Service?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service is an intelligent solution that controls all aspects of field service operations, reducing service costs and ensuring great customer service is provided with every project. Easily manage a large mobile workforce and keep track of service locations, schedules, resources, inventory, billing and more.
Dynamics 365 for Field Service capabilities
- Interactive schedule—A full overview of your entire workforce updated in real-time, complete with schedules, locations and all other necessary project information. This allows for quick responses to cancellations and gives the ability to assign the most qualified and geographically closest agent to a given job. Dynamics 365 for Field Service also includes a map view with up-to-date information about driver routes and timings.
- Customer portal—Leverage the customer portal to allow clients to keep track of services and self-schedule new appointments with ease.
- Schedule assistant—Take requirements from the project and use machine learning processes to assign the most qualified people to tasks and calculate timings and resources for the project.
- Engage with customers—Build trusted relationships and keep customers in the loop with real-time updates and notifications.
- Mobile access—The mobile application provides all the relevant information for each project in the schedule. A task checklist is used to document parts and labour charges to help stay on track through each part of the job.
- Use IoT to transform service—Detect and diagnose problems through predictive maintenance before customers are even aware of the issue. IoT devices send notifications if there is likely to be a fault, so the problem can be tackled before it even happens.
- Inventory management—Track what’s in storage or being used and manage inventory across multiple locations including warehouses, depots and trucks.
Microsoft Dynamics 365The next generation of intelligent business applications in the cloud.
Free TrialExplore how Dynamics 365 can help you transform your business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service Pricing
Enjoy Dynamics 365 for Field Service across any of our three bundles and add Team Member licenses at £6 per user/month.