Microsoft Azure Cloud
Microsoft Azure is a complete Cloud solution to help you build, test, deploy, and manage applications anywhere, anytime. Use preferred programming languages, frameworks, and infrastructure – even your own data centre and other clouds – to achieve your goals.
Azure can be utilised as:
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
The following infographic explains the management responsibilities between On-Premises deployment to a SaaS model along with the hybrid nature of management responsibilities in-between them.
Why use Microsoft Azure?
- Freedom to deploy apps as desired with open-source technologies
- Protection with the most trusted cloud in the industry Integrated tools to accelerate app innovation
- Valuable insights for every development phase
On top of this, Azure can be adapted to any kind of infrastructure and you only pay for what you use. Using the cloud also eliminates the need to invest in hardware like servers.
What azure services can Mercurius provide?
We provide all Azure services, with a particular focus on:
- On-Premise to Cloud Migrations
- Internet of Things (IoT)