Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Sales
Bring digital intelligence into every opportunity and empower your sales team to boost productivity and increase revenue. Provide a personalised, meaningful service to every customer using insight, guidance, and tools inside Dynamics 365 Sales.
What is Dynamics 365 Sales?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales unifies CRM and ERP capabilities through one intelligent cloud SaaS solution, helping bring your business into the future. Embedded intelligence provides guidance at every stage of the deal, making it easier to nurture new leads, predict customer requirements and improve relationships.
Dynamics 365 Sales capabilities
- Prospects and Lead Prioritisation – Find new prospects, identify the most important leads to focus on and ensure accurate and complete data for multi-channel campaigns.
- Relationship Health – Reveal relationship health, risk and next best actions to allow sales teams to sell smarter and make better, faster decisions.
- Pre-built Dashboards – Integration with Power BI provides live, pre-built dashboards and reports with drill-through, interactive and visual capabilities.
- Social Media Tracking – Build authority in social channels by sharing relevant content. Use social media to identify competitive threats, keep a pulse on the market and find high-quality leads.
- Customer Intelligence – Get everyone on the same page with a single, easy-to reference dashboard, helping sales teams engage with customers in more personalised and effective ways.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration – Tap into the power of LinkedIn’s network of more than 500 million professional members.
- Relationship Assistant – Get a clear picture of each customer relationship and see the strength and trend of each relationship to proactively focus on the relationships that need extra attention.
- Email Intelligence – Gain insight from email interactions with customers.
- Content Personalisation – Personalise content with familiar Office 365 tools that enable simultaneous collaboration and editing.
- Sales Process – Optimise sales efforts and know the next best step with sales process automation and a guided process based on best practices.
- Opportunity Management – Manage customers and deals where and how you work, whether its web apps or Outlook across smartphone, tablet, PC and Mac.
- Sales Mobility – Work on the go with rich, modern mobile apps that work anytime, anywhere, even offline.
- Partner Management – Use the partner dashboard to give a quick view of their interactions across opportunities, cases and other relevant information.
- Seller Onboarding – Use business process management to ease onboarding and align sales behaviour with best practices.
- Sales Effectiveness – Hit your numbers by setting goals, monitoring results and providing feedback and coaching in real time. Conduct what-if analysis with immersive Excel and pre-built templates, all without leaving the Sales application.
- Reports and Dashboards – Integration with Power BI shows reports and dashboard to gain quick insights about sales performance.
- Gamification – Boost performance, productivity and business application adoption through fun, engaging team-based competitions.
See how Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales can help you transform your business.
Get in touch about D365 Sales!
Make an Informed Decision with a Indicative Proposal
Unlock the power of Dynamics CRM; Simplify operations and Accelerate growth. Request a tailored quote for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM now!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Overview
Discover the features and benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales.
Enhance customer relationships
Collaborate using Microsoft Teams
More from Microsoft Dynamics 365
End-to-end applications that work great on their own and even better together.