Our unique support services suite empowers your business to make the most of the latest technology. Guaranteed Service Level Agreements are offered through our integrated portal-based help desk, enabling us to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
What support is included
MaxCare® Application Support is primarily geared towards:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM (Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, PSA, HR)
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft SharePoint
- SAP Business One and SAP Business All-In-One
- Bespoke applications
Virtualisation & Cloud Migration
Specialist planning and implementation services in the migration from legacy infrastructures to virtual and cloud-based environments.
IT Infrastructure Managed Services
IT Infrastructure outsourcing with permanent on-site presence, if required, backed up by experienced offsite support specialists and service management professionals.
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Support
Consulting and implementation services for holistic Business Continuity Planning and Enterprise Risk Management, across the entire IT landscape.
Raise a ticket
Get in touch about MaxCare
See how easy it is to create a case with our MaxCare Support Portal
Why choose MaxCare?
Developed based on industry best practice
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standardised processes with stringent Testing & Quality Assurance processes
- Periodic reviews and clear escalation customer meetings
- Easy to understand and follow with ‘lighthouse’ learning
Guaranteed Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Off the shelf with standardised industry scope and service levels
- Tailored to unique services or service requirements
Onshore Helpdesk & 1st Line
- Ensures a high level of customer service and customer contact
- Onshore team of consultants for the quick response and onsite work
Offshore Delivery & Support centre for 2nd & 3rd Line
- Low risk & cost-effective with the ability to resolve issues in any time zone
Benefits of working with Mercurius IT
- We let customers know what they‘re buying and how it works
- We create a linked map, connecting technology with business benefits
- We give you the tools to clearly track projects to delivery
- We provide solutions which can be incrementally expanded and easily altered
- We structure delivery to align with your budget and priorities
- We provide a range of ‘rates’ of return for you to consider
How AnyShore works
A staged approach removes risks.
- Set up support infrastructure – access, connectivity, documentation etc.
- Onshore support team meets key users and builds knowledge in the customer systems
- The onshore team attend to support & development calls
- The onshore team start transferring knowledge to the offshore team
- The offshore team start attending to support & development calls with help from onshore consultants
- The offshore team provides full support
- Onshore support & development head
- Continued customer management and Support management throughout
MaxCare Application Support Pricing
Low cost, high-value support that fits your business priorities.
Pay As You Go
Incident Management and Change Request Support
Enjoy flexible support from
Purchased in advance in 40-hour blocks.
Change requests charged on a time and materials basis.
Onsite and onshore support
is available as needed, costing
£97.50/hour onshore and £67.50/hour offshore.
Incident Management & Time and Materials Change Request Support
Accurately forecast costs from
Fixed price is specific to each customer based on the complexity of their solution.
No setup fees.
Change requests charged
on a time and materials basis, costing
£97.50/hour onshore and £67.50/hour offshore.
Since moving to Mercurius in 2016 I have used their online web portal to log any support cases. The system is simple to use. It allows me to easily prioritise my cases. Additional information can be quickly attached to help support the case. The portal is linked directly to my email address so I’m informed of any updates immediately. There is the added benefit of looking at closed cases, in case you need to see the solution to a problem that has been fixed previously. The portal has very quickly become an essential tool for our business.
We’ve been working now with Mercurius for over 5 years, with them providing a total IT Services Outsourcing service for us. Our relationship has been excellent and we’ve always felt that Mercurius are working in our best interests.
They not only understand our business but also how IT can help deliver our objectives. As a business with a global market, our IT infrastructure is fundamental to our competitive success and operational performance, so it’s absolutely critical for us to know it is in safe hands. Mercurius provide a cost effective solution for our IT requirements.