SAP Business One
Used by tens of thousands of small and midsize businesses worldwide, the SAP Business One application offers an affordable way to manage an entire business, from sales and customer relationships to financials and operations.
It helps companies streamline processes, act on timely information, and drive profitable growth. Because every business is different, SAP Business One is designed with flexibility in mind and can be deployed on-premise or in the cloud, and can be accessed anytime and from any place using the mobile app.
Gain greater control over your SME or subsidiary with SAP Business One, business management software designed to grow with you. Trusted by over 50,000 companies in 150 countries, this single solution streamlines your key processes, from accounting and CRM to supply chain management and purchasing.
SAP Business One Advantages
- Capture all of your business information in a single, scalable system.
- Get answers to your most pressing questions with integrated business intelligence.
- Give employees on-the-go access to the software via an intuitive mobile app.
- Deploy on-premise or in the cloud.
SAP Business One Capabilities
- Accounting & Financial Management—Streamline and automate financial management with business software that integrates accounting, sales, and purchasing data. Get ready to improve margins, reduce errors, and drive more profitable decision making.
- Customer Relationship Management—Convert more prospects, keep customers satisfied, and maximise revenue. Our integrated CRM tools support all of your sales, service, and marketing activities; from managing campaigns to tracking leads to administering after sales support
- Warehouse & Production Management—Manage inventory across multiple warehouses in real-time and maintain cost-effective production. Our small business software can help you track and record stock movements, optimise inventory levels, improve on-time delivery, and even make stock-outs a thing of the past.
- Purchasing & Procurement—Find new ways to save by optimising your entire purchasing process – from planning and order creation to vendor selection, invoicing and payments.
- Reporting & Analytics—Empower employees to get answers to their most pressing questions in real time – with quick and easy access to intuitive business intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting.
- Integration Solutions—Need to integrate your business processes with company headquarters, partners, or other applications and services? Explore SAP Business One integration solutions for growing and global organisations.