Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution for mid-sized organisations that is fast to implement, easy to configure, and simple to use.
Right from the start, simplicity has guided and continues to guide innovations in product design, development, implementation, and usability. With a client portfolio spanning Manufacturing, Wholesale & Distribution, Retail & eCommerce and Service, we are ideally placed to understand the unique challenges you face and work closely with you to help overcome your business challenges efficiently and cost-effectively.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Capabilities
- Financial Management and Accounting – Manage your cash, assets, and banking.
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Operations – Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors.
- Marketing, Sales and Service – Manage your campaigns, sales opportunities, contacts, and service contracts.
- Project Management – Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity.
- Business Intelligence and Reporting – Get real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and to act with insight.
- Multi-currency – Compete globally with multi-currency and language capabilities.
- Document capture and storage – Drag and drop emails and ﬁles or capture paper documents with locally attached scanners.
- Personalised batch delivery – Schedule batches of documents to be sent later and automatically attach supporting documents.
Microsoft Dynamics Advantages
- Get up and running quickly – Feel confident from the start with a familiar, role-relevant user experience
- Do business anywhere – Stay connected and productive on the go
- Help reduce risk – Rely on a flexible and trusted Microsoft platform that spans your entire IT ecosystem
- Grow efficiently – Help reduce your IT costs, and easily scale up or down with the Microsoft Cloud
Dynamics NAV uniquely brings together business applications, data, documents and devices. An ERP business solution for SMB puts your people at the centre, helping them make the most of their time. From server to cloud, desktop to mobile, get one familiar user experience to automate your business, help increase sales, enhance collaboration and amaze your customers.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV overview
See how Samita uses Microsoft Dynamics NAV to manage profitable and efficient business growth.
Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics NAV has now been updated, improved and renamed to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Take a guided tour
Get in touch
In this blog, we go through what happens regarding the domestic reverse charge for supplies of building and construction services from the 1st of March 2021. So, to start with, below is the flow chart which explains whether the Domestic VAT reverse charge must be used...
Britain and the EU agreed on a trade deal on 24th December 2020!But what does this mean for businesses importing and exporting goods between Britain and the EU? Let’s go through the key changes, including: Purchase from EU Countries Sales to EU Countries Open Purchase...
Following on from our previous blog, a trade deal between the UK and EU is still nowhere in sight! Everyone hoped for an answer on Sunday 13th December 2020, but it hasn’t been provided. The UK voted in favour of Brexit on 23rd June 2016. And 1,652 days after the...
The Impact of Brexit Made Simple! For Users of Microsoft Dynamics NAV & Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP
Deal or No Deal? That is still a question! Despite the UK stepping out of the EU on 31st Jan 2020, we did not see any real impact on the movement of people as well as goods to and from the EU. And today, when we are less than 3 weeks away from the real Brexit, we...
The new year and decade are now upon us and we expect the coming years are going to bring a lot of changes for businesses. With technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and automation tools becoming increasingly utilised across job...
We often come across businesses that are existing users of Microsoft Dynamics NAV but are putting an upgrade off due to concerns they're facing. We've heard a variety of different concerns before but we want to assure you that there is nothing to worry about when...
Mercurius IT provided very competitive onshore and offshore rates for our Dynamics NAV implementation. In addition, they demonstrated flexibility and resourcefulness in order to meet our short implementation deadline successfully. Their functional consultants possess a high level of expertise in the product and were willing to go the extra mile to handhold our Finance team during the implementation.
We’ve been working with Mercurius for more than 5 years, they both implemented and support our NAV system. We’ve found NAV to be a great end-to-end solution for our business and it performs all our organisational processes extremely well.
Mercurius have always been very responsive to our needs and continue to offer great pro-active advice and guidance on how we can improve our business with NAV using both existing and new features. I would be happy to recommend Microsoft Dynamics NAV as a Business System; as well as Mercurius to anyone looking for a partner who is able to offer excellent skills and a high level of service at a very competitive rate.