Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution for mid-sized organizations that is fast to implement, easy to configure, and simple to use.
Right from the start, simplicity has guided and continues to guide innovations in product design, development, implementation, and usability. With a client portfolio spanning Manufacturing, Wholesale & Distribution, Retail & Ecommerce and Service, we are ideally placed to understand the unique challenges you face and work closely with you to help overcome your business challenges efficiently and cost-effectively.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Capabilities
- Financial Management and Accounting – Manage your cash, assets, and banking.
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Operations – Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors.
- Marketing, Sales and Service – Manage your campaigns, sales opportunities, contacts, and service contracts.
- Project Management – Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity.
- Business Intelligence and Reporting – Get real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and to act with insight.
- Multi-currency – Compete globally with multi-currency and language capabilities.
- Document capture and storage – ‘Drag & Drop’ emails and ﬁles or capture paper documents with locally attached scanners.
- Personalised batch delivery – Schedule batches of documents to be sent later and automatically attach supporting documents.
Microsoft Dynamics Advantages
- Get up and running quickly – Feel confident from the start with a familiar, role-relevant user experience
- Do business anywhere – Stay connected and productive on the go
- Help reduce risk – Rely on a flexible and trusted Microsoft platform that spans your entire IT ecosystem
- Grow efficiently – Help reduce your IT costs, and easily scale up or down with the Microsoft Cloud
Dynamics NAV uniquely brings together business applications, data, documents, and devices. An ERP business solution for SMB puts your people at the centre, helping them make the most of their time. From server to cloud, desktop to mobile, get one familiar user experience to automate your business, help increase sales, enhance collaboration, and amaze your customers.
Take a guided tour
See how easy it is to manage your finances, operations, and grow your sales.
FREE NAV Implementation Audit
Claim your free NAV Implementation Audit Report today – 1-day audit by two leading NAV specialists. Give us a call for more information.
Manage Profitable and Efficient Business Growth with Dynamics NAV
See how Samita uses Microsoft Dynamics NAV to manage profitable and efficient business growth.
From the blog
This post is a guest post by our partner Equisys. Business expenses for travel and entertainment (T&E) are a necessary and potentially very costly component of most business operations. Expense management presents major challenges for businesses, particularly SMBs...read more
What is Making Tax Digital? HMRC’s Making Tax Digital (MTD) initiative was first announced in 2015 and plans to fully modernise the tax system. It makes it easier for individuals and businesses to manage their financials by introducing a new online tax system,...read more
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25th May 2018, yet many decision-makers and business leaders are still unsure of what GDPR is and what they should do to prepare for it. We’ve created this guide for Microsoft Dynamics NAV users to...read more