Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Right from the start, simplicity has guided and continues to guide innovations in product design, development, implementation, and usability. With a client portfolio spanning Manufacturing, Wholesale & Distribution, Retail & Ecommerce and Service, we are ideally placed to understand the unique challenges you face and work closely with you to help overcome your business challenges efficiently and cost-effectively.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Capabilities
- Financial Management and Accounting—Manage your cash, assets, and banking.
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Operations—Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors.
- Marketing, Sales and Service—Manage your campaigns, sales opportunities, contacts, and service contracts.
- Project Management—Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity.
- Business Intelligence and Reporting—Get real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and to act with insight.
- Multi-currency—Compete globally with multi-currency and language capabilities.
- Document capture and storage—Drag and drop emails and ﬁles or capture paper documents with locally attached scanners.
- Personalised batch delivery—Schedule batches of documents to be sent later and automatically attach supporting documents.
Microsoft Dynamics Advantages
- Get up and running quickly—Feel confident from the start with a familiar, role-relevant user experience
- Do business anywhere—Stay connected and productive on the go
- Help reduce risk—Rely on a flexible and trusted Microsoft platform that spans your entire IT ecosystem
- Grow efficiently—Help reduce your IT costs, and easily scale up or down with the Microsoft Cloud
Dynamics NAV uniquely brings together business applications, data, documents and devices. An ERP business solution for SMB puts your people at the centre, helping them make the most of their time. From server to cloud, desktop to mobile, get one familiar user experience to automate your business, help increase sales, enhance collaboration and amaze your customers.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV overview
See how Samita uses Microsoft Dynamics NAV to manage profitable and efficient business growth.
From the blog
Keeping your people informed, employees and customers alike, is key for business success. Using an ERP solution such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help boost your business's connectivity by storing all your data in one place and automating processes between...read more
Upgrading your ERP is an expensive and scary process, there’s no getting around that. We, therefore, understand that many businesses take an attitude of “if it’s not broke then don’t fix it”. If their system is still serving its purpose, they see no point in upgrading...read more
First published: 22/04/18 Last updated : 05/11/18 What is Making Tax Digital? HMRC’s Making Tax Digital (MTD) initiative was first announced in 2015 and plans to fully modernise the tax system. It makes it easier for individuals and businesses to manage their...read more
What success looks like to our customers
Mercurius IT provided very competitive onshore and offshore rates for our Dynamics NAV implementation. In addition, they demonstrated flexibility and resourcefulness in order to meet our short implementation deadline successfully. Their functional consultants possess a high level of expertise in the product and were willing to go the extra mile to handhold our Finance team during the implementation.
We’ve been working with Mercurius for more than 5 years, they both implemented and support our NAV system. We’ve found NAV to be a great end-to-end solution for our business and it performs all our organisational processes extremely well.
Mercurius have always been very responsive to our needs and continue to offer great pro-active advice and guidance on how we can improve our business with NAV using both existing and new features. I would be happy to recommend Microsoft Dynamics NAV as a Business System; as well as Mercurius to anyone looking for a partner who is able to offer excellent skills and a high level of service at a very competitive rate.