Mercurius IT Ltd. (the “Company” “We” or “Us” or “Our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. In general you can visit Our site without giving us any personal information. However, there are times when We may need information from you.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website www.mercuriusit.com (“the Website”). This includes information provided at the time of accessing the Website, registering to use the Website, posting material (i.e. blog comments) or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the Website and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect statistical data about Our users’ browsing actions and patterns which does not identify any individual, and We may also obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised customer service.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies or you can select the ‘opt-out’ at the download request page, if provided by Us.
We use Google Analytics to verify our site performance and to analyse visitor’s behaviour and patterns to improve our site content and presentation. At any point, no personally identifiable information is captured.
We use WordPress for hosting our website and any information captured by WordPress to provide seamless user experience is beyond our control and responsibility.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on Our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do Our best to protect your personal data, but We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our site; and any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to Our marketing partners, but We may provide them with aggregate information about Our users without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties under following conditions:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
- To our marketing partners to provide you with information, products or services that you request from Us.
- If We are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to comply with law-enforcement agencies and/or as directed by the judicial authority of our jurisdiction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1988 gives you the right to access personal information that We hold about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Our costs in providing you with details of such information and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy is effective from 7th July 2016.