What is Microsoft Viva?
Features of Microsoft Viva
- Viva learning brings all your learning resources together in one place. You’ll find content that’s been assigned to you & recommended from a variety of sources including your custom content and learning management systems.
- Currently, these top three content provider is available in Viva learning-
2. MS365 Training
3. Microsoft learning
- Viva Insights helps you work smarter and improve with personalized reminders to prioritize time for focused work, learning, take regular breaks.
- If you book your focus time in Microsoft viva insight. Your focus time will show in your outlook calendar as well. In your focus time, your team status will change automatically. Although you can receive teams call at that time.
Why did Microsoft introduce Viva?
Microsoft has been watching and analyzing new employee experience patterns. Employers and employees think that remote work has accelerated productivity but at the same time, the sense of digital fatigue has increased among employees. Microsoft has been conducting studies of remote work to predict better where things are going in that area. Microsoft Viva promotes a culture where people and teams are empowered to be their best from anywhere.
Please get in touch if you would like to know more about this.
Optimising Cold Store Operations with 3PL Dynamics
On the 15th of December 2021, we will demonstrate why 3PL Dynamics is ideal software for cold storage providers.
In under an hour, we will demonstrate the cold store specific features, including registering pallet temperature, production dates, expiry date, and batch tracking. There will also be a question-and-answer session to cover even more information.
For further information, feel free to check out our cold storage blogs.
Create Mobile Apps with Power Apps
- Now Power Apps is truly becoming a Mobile Application Development (MAD) platform.
- With new Power Apps mobile apps, there is no need to install Android Studio to create a mobile application.
- Introduce Low code mobile application development with power apps.
What is low code development?
Low-code development is a way to build software applications faster by reducing the need to write code. Low-code applications are built using a visual development environment with tools like drag-and-drop modelers, smart services, components, and pre-built connectors.
Please get in touch if you would like to know more!
You can also click here to learn more about the Power Platform.
Citrix supports Virtual Apps and Desktop Service on Azure VMware Solution
By migrating Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops to run natively on Azure VMware Solution, you can accelerate and simplify the migration of on-premises Virtual Desktop Infrastructure to Azure.
Lift and shift your vSphere-based Citrix workloads to Azure VMware Solution and continue to leverage existing VMware and Citrix tools and expertise for operational consistency. Furthermore, enable a reduction in the number of images under management with real time one-to-many application provisioning and zero downtime updates.
For more details on how to deploy Citrix on Azure VMware Solution please get in touch!
You can also click here.