Whether you’re planning a first-time ERP implementation or are upgrading your existing solution, choosing who to partner with can seem overwhelming. With hundreds of Microsoft Dynamics Partners worldwide, it can be difficult to narrow down your options. To help you, we’ve compiled an actionable list of 15 questions to ask yourself when evaluating ERP partners:
- Are they listening to my objectives and requirements?
- Are they genuinely excited to work with us?
- Do they keep their commitments and promises?
- Do I feel comfortable discussing our most critical business processes with them?
- Are the resources advertised during the sales cycle the same resources that will be assigned to my project?
- Do they understand my industry’s challenges and best practices?
- Can they provide references in my industry?
- Can they tell me what ERP solutions other businesses in my industry are using?
- Are they effectively describing what a successful implementation looks like from project kick-off to go-live?
- What is their plan to support my company after go-live?
- Are they recommending ways for our organisation to improve based on best practices?
- Are they invested in helping my organisation succeed or are they just selling me something?
- Do I have direct access to the CEO and any other key individuals in the organisation?
- Will they pick up the phone at midnight if my system is down?
- Are they willing to withdraw from the selection process if it’s in the best interest of my company?
We’ve also produced a free checklist worksheet so you can make sure you have everything covered before you make your final decision. If you’re considering Mercurius IT as part of your selection process, we’d love to support you in your research – please get in touch at email@example.com or call us on 01908 508080.