A refreshed User Interface, increased automation capabilities, and actionable business insights provide an efficient platform that allows your employees to be more productive.
For more information about upgrading the ERP your business relies on,
- What will be the impact on my licenses?
- What will happen to my existing customisation and developments?
- What data will be transferable and how do I do it?
- Shall I stay on premise or move to the cloud?
- How much will upgrading cost and is it fixed?
We also covered much more information in the question-and-answer-session afterwards.
- Fixed Price – You never pay more than quoted
- Local expertise with a global footprint – We are based in the UK with clients in 5 continents
- A safe pair of hands – Our team has 15+ years’ experience across industries and applications
Our experienced team helps you get the functionality needed to run your business effectively. We treat any data in customisations as we would a legacy system, migrating it when you upgrade.
Talk to an expert!
Mercurius IT is a Gold Microsoft partner and for over 15 years, we have blended business process knowledge with IT capability to deliver value to customers.
Want to know more about upgrading? Read the full series of blogs below.
For further information:
Throughout 2020 and even now, the priority for many businesses has been to save costs and maintain a healthy workforce. Plans to upgrade out-dated ERP systems were left stagnant because management teams felt it wasn’t the right time. Across the world, businesses have...
We often find businesses using Microsoft Dynamics NAV but they’re delaying an upgrade due to unanswered questions. To shed more light on upgrading to Business Central, let’s go through some common misconceptions.I will not benefit from upgradingBusiness Central is...
To show how much the Dynamics suite has evolved, we're exploring the key differences between Microsoft Business Central and earlier Dynamics NAV versions. It has been over 30 years since the first version of Navision came out. Now thousands of SMEs are using the...