Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
Engage and empower your workforce to be successful in providing exceptional experiences through the entire hire to retire journey.
What is Dynamics 365 for Talent?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent has been developed as an intelligent and efficient tool that brings multiple HR functions into one solution, eliminating the need for multiple HR systems. Including functionality across attracting, onboarding and development, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent helps you bring the best out in your employees and makes them feel more informed and connected.
Dynamics 365 for Talent capabilities
- Streamlined Process—Use automated interview scheduling and reduce administrative tasks with a self-service candidate portal providing guidance and transparency every step of the way.
- Candidate Profiles—Create accurate profiles by integrating disparate data, including candidate self-assessments.
- LinkedIn Integration—Use LinkedIn’s professional network of over 500 million people to find and source top candidates.
- Document Sharing—A centralised location for sharing key resources and relevant documents.
- Track Success—Monitor candidate performance and progress through analytics dashboards to provide ongoing feedback.
- Onboarding Guide—A customisable preboarding and onboarding guide tailored to new hires.
- Make Connections—Identify LinkedIn connections to quickly build relationships across the company.
- Performance Dashboard—Get full transparency about employees with real-time performance dashboards tracking accomplishments and allowing for feedback to be taken immediately.
- Centralised View—Create a 360◦ view of employees’ past and present experiences and keep track of accomplishments and certifications.
- Continued Development—Recommend professional development resources and additional training required for advancement
- Minimise Risk—Avoid fines by simplifying HR compliance to global regulations and health and safety requirements.
- Automation—Automate routine HR tasks such as benefits, compensation, leave and absence.
Free TrialSee how Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent can help you transform your business.
Get in touch
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent Pricing
Enjoy Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent across any of our three bundles and add Team Member licenses at £6 per user/month.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent overview
Discover the features and benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent.
More from Microsoft Dynamics 365
End-to-end applications that work great on their own and even better together.