Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations is a business management solution that’s connecting people and processes like never before. With your business running in the cloud, it’s easy to change and adapt at your own pace. Start with what you need, quickly and easily, then be ready for growth.
With expertise across Manufacturing, Wholesale & Distribution, Retail and Service, we are ideally placed to understand the unique challenges that you face and work closely with you to help overcome your business challenges efficiently and cost effectively.
Dynamics 365 Capabilities
- Comprehensive Integration – One solution to manage your financials, sales, services and operations with the ability to connect applications like payroll, banking apps, CRM systems, e-commerce or customer APIs.
- From Quote to Cash, All Within Office – Set up customers or vendors, create quotes, process orders and submit invoices without leaving you inbox. Easily export data and create outgoing documents directly in Word and Excel.
- Industry Apps for Easy Extension – Easily and cost-effectively configure Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations using business add-ons from AppSource.
- Automated Workflows – Improve productivity and get more done with easy-to-create workflows, complete audit trails, and enterprise-level security features that basic accounting software can’t provide.
- End-to-End View – Centralise data from accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory and customer interactions for an accurate end-to-end view of your business. Spot trends, prevent issues and deliver great customer experiences.
- Intelligence at Your Fingertips – Keep people informed with easy-to-share reports including key performance indicators (KPIs), inventory, sales, and order status. Use Microsoft Power BI to create highly compelling dashboards. Combine big data, predictive analytics, and Internet of things to transform all information sources into more actionable intelligence.
- Works Where Business Takes You – Get the powerful desktop capabilities you need across Windows, iOS, and Android Platforms. Desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone, your people get a user experience that is consistent and secure.
Dynamics 365 Advantages
- Connect Your Business – Consolidate multiple systems into a single, connected application, saving your employees time.
- Fast from the Start – Handle the most common business process from day one, like quotes, orders, invoicing, purchasing, cash management, and reporting. Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations is built in the cloud, so it’s easy to set up and manage.
- Looks and Feels Like Office – Get the same familiar interface as the Office tools you already know, like Outlook, Word, and Excel. Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use solution and less training time means quicker adoption
- Ready For Growth – Start with only what you need and grow at your own pace to run your business securely in the cloud. Using familiar applications and a scalable database, you can easily adapt to change and manage growth.
Download Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Pricing & Licensing Guide
Dynamics 365 Free Trial
Get a free trial of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations.
Free Dynamics 365 Implementation Audit
Claim your free Dynamics 365 Implementation Audit Report today – 1-day audit by two leading Dynamics specialists. Give us a call for more information.
Videos: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
Discover the features and benefits of Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations