That’s it! We’ve come to the end of #12DaysOfNAV. Thanks for sticking with us over these last 12 days, we sincerely hope you’ve found something helpful in the content we’ve shared.
In case you missed it, at the start of December we challenged ourselves to complete #12DaysOfNAV—a new piece of NAV related content every day from 1st-12th December. Here’s a quick round-up of everything we shared:
- Day 1: Announcing Dynamics NAV 2018
- Day 2: A Small Business Success Story
- Day 3: Make a Sale with NP Retail
- Day 4: What Deployment Options are Available for Microsoft Dynamics?
- Day 5: How to Find the Right NAV Partner for Your Business
- Day 6: Are Cloud-based Add-ons the Future for Dynamics NAV?
- Day 7: 10 Ways to Visualise Your Data with Power BI
- Day 8: What Licensing Options are Available for Microsoft Dynamics?
- Day 9: How to Keep Your Business Running Smoothly Over Christmas
- Day 10: Our 5 Most Popular Blog Posts in 2017
- Day 11: Global Survival Leader Enjoys Zero Disruption Upgrade
- Day 12: 2017 at Mercurius IT
With #12DaysOfNAV complete, it’s all downhill for us until we close the office for Christmas. 2017 has been another busy year at Mercurius IT. We’re so proud of everything we’ve done this year, and of all our customers have achieved with their new business solutions. To summarise, 2017 saw 11 years of business, 9 new customers, 10 employees onboarded, 3 inspiring days at Directions EMEA in Madrid and the launch of Dynamics NAV 2018. What a year!
The office will close for Christmas on 22nd December and will reopen on 2nd January. Thank you for your continued support. We wish you a safe and relaxing Christmas break and we’ll see you in the new year!
This post is part of #12DaysOfNAV, our challenge to share a new blog post every day from 1st-12th December.