Today marks the beginning of the last week before we say goodbye for another year. Though we’re only taking a week’s pause to spend quality time with loved ones over the Christmas period, it does feel like a milestone for all of us here at Mercurius IT. 2016 has been quite the roller coaster, so I wanted to summarise some of the things that have happened this year.
- We have had another year of great business, working with the likes of Newitts & Co. Ltd and Napier Turbochargers to name just a couple.
- We have celebrated milestones, whether that be 11 years of business for the company or 10 years at Mercurius IT for our Finance Manager.
- We have welcomed a handful of talented new employees to the Mercurius family, as well as saying farewell to those moving on.
- In July, we launched our new website, designed by CloudPursuit.
- In October, we enjoyed connecting and sharing ideas with other Dynamics partners at Directions EMEA in Prague.
- Also in October, we became Microsoft Gold Partners for Collaboration and Content.
- We forged new relationships with NaviPartner and Zetadocs.
- We saw the launches of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
It’s safe to say it has been a great year, and we thank you for your continued support of all we do here at Mercurius. We wish you a safe and relaxing Christmas break and we will see you next year!